- Vacuum (be careful not to suck the fringes into machine)
- Spot clean to remove stains as they occur
- Use a professional cleaning service when the rug or wall hanging is soiled.
- Inform the company that the article is hand-dyed and hand- woven.
- Spot and stain removal
- Act quickly if you spill food or liquid onto the carpet
- Blot liquids with white tissue paper or a clean absorbent cloth
- Scoop solids up with the end of a knife and then treat the stain
- Burn Marks
To remedy burn marks on your rugs just brush off the charred wool using your fingers or a coin. You will find the mark will generally disappear or at least it will hardly be seen.
Stains such as orange juice or urine should be treated professionally
Do not use strong chemicals. Handle this article special weaving with care.